A periodic scientific journal of the reviewed articles “Science and Processes of Education” has been published since 2005 twice a year. Since 2008 this journal has been indexed in IndexCopernicus database, and is in the list of scientific journals of the Research Council of Lithuania, since 2011 it is in Contemporary Science Association, since 2012 – in Ulrich’s search database, since 2013 in AcademicKeys, Advanced Science Index and The Global Impact Factor (GIF) search gates, and in Directory of Research Journals Indexing (DRJI) and in CiteFactor international databases. Since 2014 the journal is in Pubicon Science Index, Open Academic Journals Index and Universal Impact Factor, Scientific Journal Impact Factor (SJIF), EBSCO Publishing database and Asian Education Index. The journal is issued by Wellness Institute.
This journal is for social, biomedical sciences and humanities. The main areas of the topics of scientific articles:
- Processes of education,
- Specialist training, development of professional competences,
- Organizational management and development,
- Theory and practice of marketing, consumer behaviour,
- Economic processes,
- Information-based society,
- Theory and practice of social sciences/humanities,
- Methodology of social sciences/humanities,
- Trends of development of social sciences/humanities,
- Learning organization,
- Globalization processes,
- Problems of public health.
The journal contains scientific journals of college, university and other scientific institutions’ scientists, PhD students, master students, and business/practitioner representatives. So we strongly invite to publish your research and share experience.